Monday, August 10, 2009

Sentosa+Italy= Sentotally!!!

Alright...Went Sentosa with a special V.I.P guest!

Very Italian Person!
So its something new manZ!
-
Hmmm...For this post! More than Words!
Head to Xuan or WeeChuan Blog for different PictureZ!

Xuan and on the right.
Her name is Francesca
From Italy!
She is Our Maths Lecturer's friend 0.o!
They did not force Xuan to the sea!
She rushed to the pool too fast!
So they had to slow her down!
hahaha!





0.o


Played many games but I think the funnest was
a game Gabriel introduced!
Its like soccer but using Frisbee!






The Tao Pok for this Sentosa Trip is
Terence!

Dinner at Sakae sushi!
Since Francesca loves it!

Yea...We got her a Nice Photo frame...YOU KNOW!
With our Picture inside front and back YOU KNOW!

Thanks Jason&Xuan for the Camera!
Gabriel for the Video CamZ!
And ZQZZ helping to take TOO many picZ!
----------------------------------------------------
Then afew days later headed to
0 Bar!
With Francesca V.I.P
Ordered 2 Bottles of that Finlandia thingy!
Very Strong!
Without Mixer is really OMGLY Strong!
Sang a couple of songs manZ!
She likes Coldplay songs
Funner than fun! lol!

I think I drank alittle too much but I wasn't drunk...Just tired I guess?

Hmm What else can I type.............

-

Are you hiding Something from me?

I Beg To Differ...

Why should I?

I love you beyond words...

-

Till then...

No comments: