Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just take it...OFF!

Doctor :" FASTER!
Charge to 200 Watts!"
3
2
1
BoomMmmmm!
Omgggg! My Blog is alive again!!!
Lameeeee =.=@!
Hello peeppppS!
Alright..................See la now want blog then duno what to say liao!
Hmm hmm this post is a Pica-Post! Got like 50+ Pictures!
Everything is arranged alittle from Recently on top to 1month ago Below!
This post I just SQUEEZEEEE everything so the next Post
I can start afresh!
HEEEEEE!

GC!

---------------------------------------------
Last week!
NYP's National Education thingy lesson had to go Pulau Tekong!
Hear them talk about NS like so nice like that leh!
I HOPE THEY KEEP THEIR WORD!
Quite quite funnnn! They say no Pictures ALLOWED! But AIYA! In the boat heading there, can take right?! Heee!
OK YOU SEE ME AND XUAN RIGHT?!
NORMAL RIGHT?!
NOWWWWWWWW!
IN THIS PIC! TRY TO SPOT THE HEART SHAPE!!!
TRY TO SPOT FIRST BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN OKAY!
Heeeheeee!
If you can spot before scrolling down, I give you Sweet sweet!
LOL!
-
---
---
-----
--------
-----------
------------
---------------
-------------------
------------------------
----------------------------
----------------------------------
----------------------------------------
GUESS LIAO MA?!
-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
----------------------------
-----------------------
---------------
------------
----------
--------
------
----
---
--
===========================
TAAAAA DAAAA!!!!
AHAHAHAH!
NICE NOT! DID YOU SPOT IT BEFORE YOU SAW IT?!
hehehe!
Okay...Before NEW people who see my blog get wrong IDEA!
XUAN GOT BF LIAO OKAY!
ME LOR?! AHAHAHH JKJKJK!
I AM HER CLASSY MATE! ONLY!
ahahahah!
But we sooooo couple right?!
LOL! I BET XUAN SEE THIS SURE RED RED LIAO!
AHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA!
Ivannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
-----------------------------------
One of the dayssssss backkkk
Went to East Coast to Celebrate ZQZZ and Garry BELATED Birthday!
Everyone decided to Buget soooo
Each Peep must share Something loooooorrr!

ALL of the food, since I had to come late I got the Cake


Afterwards SOME SOME SOME PEOPLE
SAY GO ROLLER BLADE!
Its like my Second time I ever roller blade!
I FALL DOWN LIKE FREE LIKE THAT! =.=@!
Ivan la Push push push =.=@!


This is Terence after he got WHACK!
LOLOLOL!
No la! When heading back he fell down!
lollllllllll



Beach balllllllllllllllll
Ivan&WC Owes GARRY&ME A 7-11 GULP FOR WINNING STILL!
-------------------------------
This was Guitar Club Orientation concert thingy!
Was coooooooooooool
Many New PeeeeeeeeepS!
Glen interviewing the JunoirS!
WAAA THE JUNIORS QUEUE OF HIS IS LONGER THAN ANY FAMOUS CHICKEN RICE STALL! LOLOL
Jesssssss
On that day was Hafiz Birthday too!
HAAAAAAAA
------------------------------------------

Some Pictures Snapppppeeeddd during Lecture
Ivan playing =.=@!
Xuan Smsing =.=@!
Garry Psping, Terence trying to change Password in his IPHONE AGAIN!
All so SOFTWORKING!
ONLY I HARDWORKING!
lololol!
------------------------------------
One of the dayS had Beancurd Near Thomson there!
The BEST Beancurd evAAAAARRR!


-----------------------------

Xuannnnnnnnnn
One of the dayS after school just decided go Somerset!
Want get Slippers but in the end lousy Offer onlyyyy

Followed Xuan to some Beauty Shoppp
OH YA! GOT 1 Guy Outisde wants Us to go some survey THOUGHT I AM XUAN BFFFFFFF!
HAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!
LOLOLOL!
Club Crawl pics from my phoneee

------------------------------------
This IS a 4D3N Chalet LONG AGO! like Last month +!
Before School start =.=@!


For the 4D3N I Slept with Melvin all the 3Ns!!!
LOL! Sexy Matt






This AH... You won't want to know what we watching ba!
LOLLLLLL!




Clubbing in Chalet after afew drinksss

And I can't belive after drinking I take Nap...and they did this to me =.=@!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
=.=@!
Never drink & take Naps!!!

Alright thats all la!
I cut Short for all the event pictures if not got like 300+ Photos in this Post!
If you want see more pictureS of any event just go Facebook and STALK ANYONE!
Heeee
I try to blog very soon again with more words and less picture bah!
Tag more than I got EEENNNAAAAGGGGYYY to blog kay!
hahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Love you ALL!!!
Till then...

No comments: