Sunday, October 17, 2010

a...A......Ayooooooo!

"Updated on 19th Oct"

Hellooooolololololol!

Hmmmm, Ni Haoooooo!
School starts for Nyp liaooo!
ENVY NGEE ANN and those POLY that starts next week or longer lor!
But still, school is school stilllllllllllllllll
New Moudles and + 1 more new One!
Its called Monopoly Deal! 2nd Day of Sememster 2 and Xuannnn intro us about the game which I of course, always PAWN ALL! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Nothing to say liao laaaaa
Let the pictures dooooooooo the rest of the talking bahhhh
Yacthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OMFG Cute NOT?!
"EWWWWWW" ahahaha
I purposely Tilt it so you will tilt your head to see!
Muahahahahaa and I can Imagine how cute you all "Viewers" doing that!

SO I DRAW WHAT A PERSON WOULD DOOOO!

hehehe



Buying some snackssssssssssssssss





JUST LOOK AT THE 2 IN THE MIDDLE!
OMFG!
GIRLS : Click to Enlarge!
Jeremy Mark and Matthew are like Omgosh!
LOLOL!
And here comes the jump at the Top of the Yacth!
SCARY! And painful lor! Depends how you land or dive?!
But it was cooooooooooooool!



Nic lee planned the cake surprise for Kaying!
---------------------------
DURING the Holidaysssssss
Yea yea I been to 1 or 2 or 3+ Clubs with friends and Yeaaa FUN being together!
HEHEHEEEEE
During Holidays been like quite often with primary, secondary and poly peopleeeeeeeeeeeee
Some pictures digggggg out to post hereeeeeeeeee








And recently My lappy Crash!
Had to Change Motherboard?! Omggggggg
My Lappy cant handle me right nowwwwww
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
And Yesssssssssss I would say Clubbing is really kind of fun!
BUT ANYWAY!
I will try to quit going Clubbing
Try only...try..AHAHHAHAHA!
I wonder how I am going to quit since my current blog songs are Songs that I hear inside there! heheeee!
Ok laaa try to blog soooooooon
PLEASE TAG LEI IF NOT I NO MOOD BLOG ONE!!!
And for the Blog Skin! I want to change but dont really know how!
So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Love you all!
Till then...

No comments: