Sunday, November 16, 2008

Celebration!

Os Are Gone!!! However,I don't feel like I put in any effort which worries me!


Also,NO MORE PROM.NIGHT! ZzZ...Nevertheless We are still having fun!!!


First outing of the end of Exams. !Sakura! I think?


Waiting to get in to Sakura!


Meanwhile:A picture from Adel & Leeyee
That is the Cutest Picture I ever Saw 0.o?
Yummelious!

This is what you get from eating too much Salmon!Tongue Cramp XD!

After Eating, thinking of Catching a show but in
the end decided to go for TimeZONE!

Being forced to play Drum! But it was FUNZ!

Rambo's Students

Group Photo 0.o

Hmm.What can I say for this...
Pure Enjoyment?
Headed to Thomson for 3Hours of Lan while Some stayed till Early in the Morning!
Still a few weeks more for the Chalet!
For the GMJ video...It came to a stop for awhile before getting back on track soon...
Till then!

No comments: