Friday, November 28, 2008

Outings! ! !

-Zapped- My blog came back to life again!

Some Pictures that happen to be taken at the Outings!

Fishing!

Summary: Most of Us managed to catch at least 1 FISH! 85% Puffer fishes! 10%Other kind 5% Horny Fish ( 3 horns 0.o) While some decided to fly kite! After Fishing for about 7hours I guess. All headed to the food court afterwards and went back home.
Joker and the theif!

Model Picture!
Quite Cool having a Rod about 175% taller than you!
Douglas:That isn't Hot skills.

This is HOT SKILLZ!

''Rolled Back'' Matthew Help me Carry!!!
Matthew:Adeline...Your wish is my command =.=!

Back To back or Butt to Butt Action!
Adeline's birthday Party!

Summary: Great PARTY With ''CENSORED'' Food to eat! The food tasted ''CENSORED'' to everyone! Played ''Step your ball game'' and "Whats My Number''(Indian Poker0.o)
Step Your Ball!

There is a Letter !M! IF you see the background of the picture.
See Carefully!

Relaxing...
Till Then...

No comments: