Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great 0.o!?!?!

Christmas Celebration are almost over...

Got a Game Called Rel Alert 3! But is so complicated and hard to Play but animation is Good.Only 3 Countries Allied, Soviet and Japan. R.A. 3 Seems more well-balanced to the Gameplay.No more Over-powered Sides.

Worked 3 Days Already and IT IS LEG-Exhausting! Have to stand from 11am-6pm Continuously while only having a 30mins break total! Not only that! Having to tolerate some !#$%^ customers who...

  1. Kids...Especially,keep running pass my counter taking my Food Samples more than 3 times...Having to try the food is fine to me, but taking it so many times and not even bothering to see the Product at all...Really is SOOOOOOOOO =.=@!
  2. Like this Family with like 2&more children,Parents say'' Boy...Nii KeeeYeee Kae Wo De Haiii Chiiee Eat Mah??!?!? Then I, no choice have to Give away half the Plate of my Nuggets away''...Even Better! They dont even take a Effort to Look at my Product at All!

Weird Customers That ask ''Convert to English''

How Much is It?

OMFG! There are 3 Big Printed Price TAGs ON THE COUNTER!

What Meat is This?

WTFFF!!! ITs Called FARMLAND CHICKEN NUGGETS

(I am NOT JOKING)

Is It Nice To Eat?

I wont even sell to you if Its the opposite =.=!

There are like to so MUCH more but I forget most of them...



My Mini Counter

My Objective!


Overall-Its still a Fun Job as I get to Meet Strange,Cool,Caring and BEST OF ALL ''Pleasing To the Eye'' People! ''HAHAAH'

Tomorrow is my Last Day At Work But They Said I have to continue working near New Year again =.=!


Till Then...

No comments: