Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winning You!

Ah...Today Decided to do a Last minute shopping but end up with NOTHING...Nevermind tomorrow is Christmas Eve can still do Last second shopping still !


Hmm...Went with an objective to buy Presents but ended up talking and spending time walking around until we came across a Store in Marina Square with all the Vending Toy Machines..Then I decided to try putting in a Plastic Note into the Coin Machine to see if it allows Plastic notes. Then it accepted!

With 2 Coins...I least expected to Get anything with 2 tries only 0.o

  • First Try...Put coin into the Elmo Toy Machine ''Not this Picture'' The Thingy Grab it! Though It would be a success but it Drop back down...Expected 0.o...


  • Last Try...Put the coin into this Multi-Toy Machine thingy.
  1. Me: Position the Grabber to on top of the Toy.
  2. Keith:Giving directions for the Grabber
  3. Adeline,Leeyee,Joan:Helping to make us PANIC!(Joking XD)
  4. Melvin:Doing Final Adjustment and SLAM THE BUTTON!!!
  5. The Grabber carried the Toy!!! Upon going back up it let go...HOWEVER it started to Roll once it hit the ground and JUST ROLL INTO THE HOLE!!!
UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !



Because Its The First Time I Ever Experience getting a Toy from this Kind of Game Machine.

I Guess I a little Exaggerated 0.o!

I quickly TOOK the Toy out and started Jumping Around and running towards Melvin. People around there were laughing at us I think 0.o

''Keith said''

After Winning,We spent a few more Dollars but did not win but N.V.M!

I not sure where will this Cute TOY go to...But I can say...Melvin may be giving it to Someone SPECIAL !!!

Till Then...

No comments: