Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog...



Hmm...What's blogging for anyway...Is it to squeeze as many photos for everyone to see? Pour out your emotion? #$*&#% People you hate? Or Trying to get Attention? Argh...Have not understand the art of blogging yetz 0.o! Or I am just being =.=!

Let's See...A few weeks more before Poly start! Which is a good thing I guess, just been thinking of which CCA in Poly I should Join! Floorball? Guitar Club? +++



WHAT SHOULD I SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY!

The Picture on the right shows a Hot Plane flown by a Person Flying it Hotly,which is so Hot that the plane look hotted. Now this picture is so hot that is hotter than hot till its hottest which make it hotteration.

Goodness what am i saying =.=


Oh Yes a Nice Sentence Nicholas told me...
If You love her,you want the best for her.
You Realised that you are not the best for her
so you let her go in hope that she find
the best.
That is a Really Good Question/Answer that set me thinking badly!
Till Then...

No comments: