Sunday, March 29, 2009

=.=@!

Jeremy: ''I got it!''

Ah! I need to Clear My Tummy ! I really look like 3 months pregnant already! Nvm I shall start doing alittle exercise.

One SIT-UP a Day Keeps Your ''Tummy'' AWAY!

If you wanna see ALL...the pictures head to Keith Blogz and have funZ!


Finally Cleared 99.99% of the scary thoughts in my head after watching a Scary Movie.Would not want to catch another scary movie again! At least I so called ''dare to watch'' thingy...




Anyway...Went to Sentosa againz and I did not lose my Frisbee! ''Thankfully''...However! I almost got my Watch stolen by one guy! AnywayZ he returned it to me after being asked by me! Dam! This kind of people really deserve some (%*$%*#$*@). The black watch is a Present from my cousin! cant afford to lose such gift!




Lost for words every time I try to blog! WHY !



Just realise I can't remember much of my primary schoolmates except afew...That's dam Sad! Suddenly someone just add you and ask how are you, and you are like HUH!!??!!?!?
Catchy Up Time!



Need to Start thinking Deeply!

Till Then...

No comments: