Friday, July 31, 2009

Could time stop for a moment there?

JUST PICTUREZ ALRIGHT!?

AlrightZ! Hey peeps! I seem to be Blogging more than usual YOU KNOW!

Good RIGHT!?!?!? :)! + BUT YOU ALL NOT TAGGING!

Don't Let ME Call Out THOSE STALKER'S NAMES AH! At least 5names!

Our Last Formal Presentation shot for the 1st Term of School!

Okay...I looked kind of weird in both pictures cos I hunch

and wore a loose tie! haha!!! Makes me look like I after work going pub YOU KNOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From This Line and below! The rest of the pictures are from my New Phone YOU KNOW!

W705 YOU KNOW! :)! Lol! Its a walkman phone BUT a good PicMan TOO!

Multi-Tasking!

0.o!

Terrence and I wore the same design YOU KNOW!

Xuan playing Crazy Taxi on Facebook! YOU KNOW!

Clear pictures right!?

My phone! YOU KNOW! W705

Hmm...Caught a Movie with a friend! YOU KNOW!

The craziest thing was We should have watched a happier show BUT we watched "MURDERER"! Sorry for choosing such a show :( !

But in the end...it was alright...right? hahaha!

Hope You enjoyed it! Cos I really Did!

Thankz!

Alright Introduction! Cannot be rude YOU KNOW!

Yes...Her Name is Patricia!

My...PolyMate? YOU KNOW!

:)!
Ohhh!!! After Watching that "alittle gory" show...We met Xuan and her...
.....
........
...........
YOU KNOW!
( SPY SHOTS)
Its a little blur cos they were walking so fast!

Caught Couple HANDED! YOU KNOW!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Alrightz! Just 2 funny videos for the week!
From my W705 YOU KNOW!
Look out for Ivan at the ending cool Pose! YOU KNOW!
And this is Ivan's Stunt at Nyp's Pool.
IF you think he's a lousy swimmer ah...
HE IS THE FASTEST IN OUR CLASS! YOU KNOW!
Almost Second to me! LOL ! JKJKJK!
Alright@! Omg...I put so many "YOU KNOW!"... YOU KNOW!
Did you get that? lolz
-
Till then....

No comments: