Monday, December 7, 2009

Young folks...

HEYLLO!

YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!

WHAT?!!!!!!


I JUST HAD A HAIRLOSS RECENTLY! VERY SAD SAD WORHX!

I FEEL SO NAKED!

IS LIKE A LOLLIPOP WITHOUT THE LOLLI!

LAME =.=@!

Okok! Not hairloss but haircut la!

Ivan INTRODUCCCEEEEEEEDDDDD!


Okay...Didn't update my blog recently! WHY?!

I don't know why maybe was busy with stuffsss!

...Sometimes I feel that all my effort put into something just get flushed down in an instant. Call me Paranoid or what...but I guess anyone "Would" feel the same way...Sobx...Trying to look at it in a different perspective to ease the sadness?


One Weird thing...I tried to count the number of times I think of you in a span of one hour...
Within 10mins, about 10times? Really crazy...Its like once started,it burns like a candle...repeated over and over...If there's a way for me to forget you, I would go for it...Why?
Because it drives me Irritatingly crazy about you...Gosh...
Stop stop stop!

Okay...last week photos! Before I got a HAIRLOSS Session at a saloon

IVAN INTRODUCED! haha...

I MISS MUA LONGER HAIRRRR!

Hmm...this post shall be picture paints a thousand words alright!










OOooh! I shall call this!

Mua's flying Kiss!

Very nice right?! LOL!

That picture was taken without that girl knowing!

HAHAAHA! Luckily she don't know me OR Mua Blog! I think 0.o!
Naughty naughty Jeremy AH! AHAHAHAHH!

Now I change to picture paint 1 word only! Cos there are like more then 90+++ Photos here!

This are just some Webcammy WhoreZ!
We taken last week!

PS:BEFORE MY HAIR LOSSSSSS! AHH!
Ohhh yea, over here got about 90+ photos ONLY! LOL!
The pictures here are small and alittle blur, go facebook see for Clearer ones!
HAHAAHAHAH!
I think there's about 300+ there!























































































If only you love me like how I love you
A Sweet Phase of life it would be...


Till then...

No comments: