Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lovely...Very lovely...

Actually didn't have the mood to blog last week stuff but thanks to those who comforted me...
Really, thanks for caring...it did made my day much better.

Actually I been really awkward lately...
To those who been saying I PMS(BLEED) for 1 month! haha!
"Emo" to be exact. I am starting to regret the things I did. All because of my greed or greediness? haha... I did things that I didn't think how another party feels. Grave mistake...

Hmm...I shall not say too much here...


Always be Happy!!!
Smile People!!!
Always SMILE :) !
KEEP SMILING EVEN IF YOU LOSE a MILLION $$$
"Ah! For that, maybe I won't smile too much!"
Lolz!
----
Even if you get bird's droppings halfway walking!
SMILE :)!
Head down to Singapore Pools!
You GONNA BE RICH!
( Applicable to 18&above only! )
Jkjk =.=@!
---
Even if you get Slapped by someone!
SMILE :)!
Because Someone loves touching YOU!
HAHAHA!
Even if you get REJECTED!
SMILE :)!
You were Attracted before!!!
Heehehe!
----
Even if you become OVERWEIGHT! FAT!
SMILE :)!
Means YOU ARE Down to Earth!
LOLZ!
Okay =.=@! The above stuff are not to be taken seriously...HAHAHA!
----------------------
Alright...I took 1+ almost 2 hours to do this IVANGER VIDEO!
Ivan you better say THANK YOU AH!
( Pause the Music Player! )
Sorry if the video move too fast! I plan this video at a
ONE Minute only Video!
Testing Mua Skills in squeezing!
hehe!
----------------------------------
Alright...Pictures below are last week stuff



---------------------------------


Last week 1 of the days...I Pei-ed Xuan shopping LEH!
Only Me & HER! HAHAHA!
WAIT WAIT! Kai Jian! Chill chill!
Then We both shared an Ice Cream together!
WAIT WAIT! Kai Jian! SORRY SORRY!
Then We happily talked for like so LONG!
WAIT WAIT! KAI JIAN! This is a Misunderstanding!
LOLZ!




Aiya...I ask them give 1 spoon only...but they gave two...Sigh
Sad anot? Kai Jian?
HAHAHAH!
Xuan : "You eat la, I not hungry"
Me : Nvm You eat abit first...
Before I know it...GONE!
AHHH!
"Greedy LOOK!" =.=@!

Ivan : Grrrrr!
:)!

Even Power Rangers have Weak Spotz!
Hehehe!
---------------------
Wednesday got the Auditorium last day Event!
Last Performance was Foreign Bodies!
Waaaa! They were really Coolz okay!
I didn't take any pic of them because too busy admiring!
lolz!

------------------
Thursday!
Agnes Pick-a-bo!
<<<<<<<<> -----------------
Saturday
Webby cammy Ivan

Later headed down to Terence Workplace!
JUST TO GET DIAO-ED by him :(!
Jkjk!

Of coursez! Headed to the Soccer-Court to see
Arnold Schwarzmelvin!
haha!


Would YOU LOOK AT THAT?!
Till then...

No comments: