Sunday, January 24, 2010

If Only we could hold on...

This is not an Emo post...

I am so tired of chasing, wait, was I even chasing all along?

Now its too late to change anything. Your better off with him I guess.

In fact, shouldn't I be Happy for your Happiness?

Seeing you happy is like having a long sweet dream.

Hmm...It seems like...Your like Air to me...An important "thing" I need. But now, you slipped off from my fingers "So-very easily". Like Air you are gone...

Least I could do is watch you from a distance, least I need to worry about your love life.

How I would fall asleep thinking of you and dreaming of things I wish were true, but in the end, awaking with tears knowing I-We can't be together.

If it's a mistake I made...loving you? then...

Loving You was my favourate mistake.

Till then...

No comments: