Monday, February 1, 2010

MangoeSss!

WHOLE MUA GUT!
Mangoes are like SOOO NICE TO EAT OKAY!

Both Wet wet and dry one!
Wet is very moist one! DUH?!!!
LOL
Dry one very gan gan one!

But you must eat the 7D Brand Dried Mangoes (Export Quality)
HUAAAA! I tell you!!! When you YAO- Yi Coo of the Mango ah...
Waaaaaaa! Seriously taste like MangO! LOLZ!
But okay..Seriously is niceee! They say Dry one but I bite it feels WET! DUHHH?! LOL!
Buy 1 Packet for me and I will Muahx you so much until you sure go buy another packet give ME OKAY! HAAHAH!

Okay =.=@! Yeashhh didn't update for Mua knows hoowwww long! I think 1 week long!
Alittle shorter then 1 metre only....LOL! =.=@!

Okay...Hmm...Many muchy stuff happen last week+ soo!
Normal then Sad then EMO then EMO then EMO then Sad then Normal then GAY!!!
=.=@!
But I can't put like...89 photos here! Sooo Mua just put what mua want put LORX!

Hmm...Thinking of Hwa hwaing hair leh...Not enough colour pencils so need go dye hair ba...AHHAAH!

Maybe next month! or soooo

Okay This Video is just a 4 in 1 Video added anyhowly!

( Still got video problemmmm)

Video viewing got some problem recently but soon should be okay soon!

In case you can't see in the meantimeee just telling you the video is about Singing-Gaying-Riding and showing diamondZ!


Okay... Pictures Timeee!

Xuan and I EMO together WORHX!




HAHAHA! See that girl >>>>>>>>
She is Xuan's Girlfriend! > ZhenZi I think
NUT! Lucky my Lappy Cam lag at that moment never take what I did to HER!
SOBX SOBX :(!
IF NOT!!! WAAA! Can post on FHM!!! LOL JKJK@!

Not too long agooo! Pamelaaa Webby Cam me at night while I at home while she still in school!
Wa... 9+ still in school =.=@!
Andsss She refuse to show me her BOYFRIEND! SianZ...Scare I steal HIM AWAY?!
HAHAHAHAAHH!
And this picture was last week+ Spyz/Spotted Agnes with BF at Coffee Bean worhx!
I don't think she comes my blog often soooo MUA IS SAFE!

Last week+ Got Project presentation!
Group:Xuan, Terence and Mua present our IDEA( Ter's Idea)
BUSBELLA!
And We have to make a prototype thingy sooo I BUILD 1 before the following day in 1 HOUR! Nice right?!
Hohoho!
Extenaaaable Sheelllttterrrrrrr!
Guitar Club discussion about Glen's love life :)!

Hmm...Last friday, went into a Pizza Hut and eat Pizza LORX!
Ivan and Vivian, Garry and Hoiiiii San ( ME)
LOLZ! Couple couple together WORHX!

Okay laaa!
Tmr got school and its 2am+!
Omgosh...Try to blog oftenER!
Back to EMOING as in...
EAT MANGOES-ING@!
-
Love you all!
Muachx!
Till then...

No comments: