Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Like Mua Bass Down Low...

HALOOOOOOOOO!
Haaaaaappy Neeeeewwwww Yearrrrrrrr!
2011!
Seems like a quicky 2010 eh?
MY Resolution for 2011?
Mmmm seems like the simplest and hardest to achieve...
TO BE HAPPY...
EASYORHARD?
: ) :
Depends how we look at it right?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Recently..I find that having Crushes are a pain in the DONKEY...!
Seriously, and when the other party shows 0 Interest back
Its like.. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( right?
Haissss, and so faaaaniii. I was being bored in school and decided to go yahoo and typed "How to forget your crush" LOL
And there's WIKI-HOW!
Like OMFG RIGHT?
I read like so many times lorrr!
Effective? But of course...it can never be erased for Mua heart..
mmmmmmmmmmm
OKAY NEHH MIND
--------------------------------------------------
It's 2011!
Just look FORWARDDDDDDD!
Nowww some pictures to put before 2011 onesss
Recently in Facebook, 1 friend tagged me this SUPER OLD PICTURE!
2005! I LOOK SO OMTIAN RIGHT?
Taken during Whitley Prefect Camp!
I LOOK SO ROUND AHHHHH!!

One of the days, THE PEEPS ABOVE just drove to my house suddenly -.-@!
But funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Kek!!! LOL
Had NYP Guitar Club Concert, was not active in the club so the least I could do is to help out!
I was in-charge of the Lightnings&so! Like the COOL YOU KNOW? lolol
Zai Performanceeeee

Ends off nicely with a cakeeeeeee

Taken during Christmas Period..
My top body look abit flabby eh?
SIANNN, have to run more and moreee and moreeeeee
My big fat familyyyyyyyyyy!
:)
Promise to blog every Sunday!
LOL, like I keep saying that..
Because I thought I was in love? And got so Emo for no %&$*# reason
I swear(sweat!!!) lol, I will never "on my knees" for someone who really don't appreciate it :(
Muahx and kisses!
Till then...

No comments: