Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm like Fwak You!

Haiillooooooooooo!

Today got something to sayyyyyyyy!
I SOLD 5 LG PHONESSSS! OMFGGGGGGGG!

5 more people in Singapore tio SCAM!!!! lol jkjk!
Worked at Serangoon Nex and I tell youuuu, so many people too many peopleeeee
Todayyyy working 9 hours seems lesser because one father ask me to teach his son how to use a phone I sold to him -.- ... For like 45mins la wthhhhh but better then rotting!
BEEEESST of all, I standing happily when 1 lady cameeeee!

She is like not old not young just niceeeeeeeee, came to my LG desk see see, later point at one of my LG phone T300

Can it Vibrate?
I was like WAAAA X 100000000!
( EVIL SMILEEEEE! ) LOL NO LA
I said cannnnnnnn
But in the end she didn't buyyyyy
Maybe because it can vibrate eh?!
Don't think dirty ahhh, I think because that LG model really small that's why she asked if still can vibrate like other phones!
NOSE BLEEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDED!
Okay! Nothing much to say liaooooooo
Only 3 pictures I haveee todayyyyyyyyyyyyy
LGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Shopping with Gabb, but didn't get anythingggggg

Garry drove to school then send me home!

Omfgggg he drive SEBEI FAST SEBEI FIERCE!

Too fast Too fierce! AHAHAH!

Okay la shall take more pictures and soooooooooooo!

Muahx and Kisses!

Till then...

No comments: