Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 Step Closer...

Alright! My gut-less name is finally cleared! Muhahahaha!
At least I made a first moveee! Thanks to Xuan for helping me !


If I ever approached you and kiss you on the cheek,
Please let me...I really love you...
-
Yea babyZ! Finally given 2 weeks of break...
Hope this 2 weeks would be a fun one !



The secret formula to be a SUMO!

Direction: Eat all of the Above :)!



Almost being tempted to put up something

from Msn! Lolz!

While Ivan was waiting for Us registering
He got interviewed! haha!

Nyp Run Thingy...

I am like 99.99% sure that people only run to get the shirt!

Hehehe!

-

ManZ this post is so boring! Got nothing to spice it upZ...
Nvm...Next post shall be a nicer one!
Cos got like so many events happeining soonZ!

Till then...

No comments: