Monday, June 22, 2009

Want me like I want you...

This 2D1N guitar camp was okay bah 0.o!

Wa I tell you! Its almost like the first day in Poly!

Cos I only mix with the seniors and now I am "junior" =.=@!
(For anyone who don't know. I am posted to "Senior" Category)

So everyone to me was like "NEW"

But in the end, it was fine...friendly people!

Group 1: I am the one who came up with the name

1-Na-be! "Wannabe"

Muahahahaha!

Funniest part was this amazing race game we played, at the second last station. This game had to answer guitar quizzes & etc...if guess wrongly, flour will be thrown at you!
Woah...I tell you! I was like the only one to play the guitar perfectly so no flour can be thrown at me! Then the seniors were like
"OMFG YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU ARE WRONG!"
wanting to throw flour at me!!!
Then at the last question I think, was this 30seconds limit long chain of maths sum!
And I guess wrongly! WTH I was thrown like 100X the amount of flour!!! =.=@!
In the end "1-Na-Be" Came in 3rd babyZ! Wooo!
Got many goodies/prizes and then headed home...
There are alot of pics but all of them are in facebook. Oh well 0.o!
Troublesome just to copy paste here..."from a Senior's a/c"
-
Help me in this senerio...
I go to this Ice Cream shop...
I see this chocolate Ice cream...I want it...
However there is only 1 left and with 2 person already fighting for it...
Should I just...
- Walk away -
- Fight for it too -
- Choose another flavour :( ! -
So hard to choose right? ...
-
Till then...

No comments: