Thursday, June 18, 2009

I want only You...

Woah...I tell you!!! I am forced to put like so many pictures!
Who? : Xuan...
This will turn my blog into a Pica-Blog already!!!

Went to Sentosa with the groupZ
Met DESMOND unexpectedly at Sentosa!!!
Good thing We shared frisbee and kite! hehe!

I have no idea that many Shots were taken when I was just helping Mavis to fly KITE 0.o!

OMG!?!? Lolz!

We can pass up to 14 times!
Muhahahaa!?

While We were playing beach-ball passing, I slide to hit the ball and accidentally fall...Then Ivan quickly ran and body slammed ME then shout tau pok! Then everyone came to SQUASH ME!
O-M-G! ManZ!

Ivan got buried in the sand and we gave him a mix of girl and guy stuff!

LOLZ!

Monkey 0.o!

This pic is funny! Everyone just turned there looking at something

but I forgot what was it about!

JAWS!!! Maybe 0.o?

Buffed IVANZ!



All this Pictures are from Jason,Xuan and ZQZZ cameraZ! Thanks!
Total Pics: 300+ according to Xuan. CAN YOU believe it? OMG!
Alright, this outing was fun but would be funner if they didn't take out most of the beachball courts for some event thingy...
1 new game learned: Dodgeball! Wooo its like SoooOoOo fun!


ManZ! Tomorrow got guitar club camp! This is bad! I don't know anyone in the club except the Seniors and the other 2 that advanced to "Seniors category" with me! Oh man! I hope I can blend in well :( !
-
Till Then...

No comments: