Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Wonderwall...

Sorry sorry for the Emo Post thingy... Why so many people tell me my previous post Emo!
ITS NOT! Its just...Emotional!
Lol =.=@!
You know What PEOPLE!
Crowd " Whaaattt! "
Nyp's Choir Cca wants me to Perform with them!
Crowd " Lame =.=@! "
SERIOUSLY!
Crowd " ( Fainted ) "
lol...But really! Actually I think its fun! But...they only want ONE Guitarist ONLY!
WTH?! Right! You know HOW Dangerous ANOT!
If I play 1 note wrongly = OMG!
It will be SoOooOoo obvious if I made 1 mistake!
ZzzzZzzzzzzz! This is Bad...BAD!
I love it if got other people playing with me too...
BUT Its ONLY ME & A CHOIR Group ONLY!
And its a Concert... AHHHHHHHH!
My Guitar Club President made a Deal with me leh! If I don't go for the Choir SOLO Performance...I have play 1 SOLO Song at NYP's Open house thingy I think!
So...I have no choice...Sobx Sobx!
lol! No laaa! I look forward bah...I guess 0.o!
-
Alright! This Picture below shows that I not Emo liao!
Hmm...I think this Picture was like afew Weeks ago! But still..HotZ! HAHAHA!

Okay...Below is Melvin & Mua Wonderwall Cover!

Actually not really a cover, cos there was no practice...

Just decided to record for funZ!

Sooo...Enjoy!

(Remember to Pause the Music Player!)


Nice RIGHT?!

If Nice...TAG BABYZ!

If not Nice...TAG STILL!

If really not Nice...YOU PUT YOUR OWN COVER!

lol!!!!!

This is Mel's Pet TIPSY!
Really cute right?!

And this is My..
As in...This is Melvin!
HAHAHAH!
Did you get that? haha!
Icy Tower Gang!
What's Icy Tower? Its A facebook game! Very fun!
Go PLAY! Its like FUN? hehe...

Alright...Whenever Your feeling down...
Talk to me! I will make you UPz okay?!


Love you!!!
Muachx!

Till then...

No comments: