Sunday, November 8, 2009

Close to you...

Love hurts...Maybe it doesn't, I am just hiding from the fact? Maybe I'm that useless afterall. Bluffing myself from something which I dare not accept it? Why can't I? Seriously...actually I don't really know what I'm saying. Crap Crap Crap...
Why can't I say something to someone?

I'm like..thinking of you so so so much like water dripping from a loosen tap...
But no much much worst...The constant thought of you bothers me so badly, I rather let anyone slap me as many times then having this feeling...What feeling? I don't know...Is love? Is Crush? Is what?
Trying to keep myself busy to keep that water from dripping.

I am trying to convince myself for the worst-case scenario. I mean, how bad can it be? Either This or That...simple...

I'm not ready for this stuff, or I just don't want a No for an answer.
Dare not face the truth huh?

Fear of facing the truth or accepting it is just seems so pain..

Call me whatever you want but...I want someone to enjoy life together.Thats all I am asking. Share obstacles we face through life and with our hands holding tight overcoming them, leaving memories of our lives...And the thought of us looking back together seems really "woah..."...


Maybe I am just being Emo 0.o!


"Edited this Post on Monday"

Just some last week Pictures taken...
0.o!

Ivan trying to "Dry" Me =.=@!
Waa..Garry at home like that!
lol...
Wee Chuan & Joanna!

On Friday was caught up with 2 decisions but luckily it became 1!
Invited Patricia with my Secondary Classmates :)!
Went to Serangoon Chomp Chomp for dinner then headed to PLU!




Matt's Gaarden!
Mua! The Tai Ti King!
And Patricia the Tai Ti Queen!
lol
Nic lee lost like 5 times in a Row!
Haahhaah!

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Alright...thats all bah....hmm...Next Post I try try make it funny and cool okay!
I am going to make a Video that shall be called JUMP!
-
Whenever You think of someone, he/she sneeze?
Gosh...You must be Sneezing everytime...
-
Till then...

No comments: