Sunday, February 21, 2010

Abracadabraaaaaa!

Ahh yessssssssssssss YELLO to allllll!

Didn't blog often cos exams were on last week but no use =.=@! Blog or dont blog I also didn't study well for it still..Grrrrr alright this is just a quicky post..

Change Blog song tooooo Abracadabraaaa! I dunoooo why but I love the
I will blog CNY photos very sooo soon!

Ivan & Meee

Finally! I know how to upload moving pictures on blog!!!
Wooo! Shall put more animated picturesssssss!

Garryyyyy ahhh garrryyyyy


Last last Friday thingyyy
Just went out for steamy boat and drink alittle onlyyy
Went to Pear's workplace and Keith saw what he wanted
as a present which is a MAGNET!
WHICH COST?!
$100+ magnet like cannot suck any metal but blood ion etc+ 0.o!
----
Then we saw this hoooooooooooooot
fakehuman?! Okay know how to say the word but i duno how to spell it!
Mad did queen?!
Something like that la! Lazy go dictionary bahh
I forgot which one of us ( NOT ME) have soooooo sharp eyes to see this little mosquito on the mad did queen "top"! So I took a piccc of ittt
Goodness =.=@! I think is Nic Ang have such perveted sharp eyes?!
Mosquito must be like practicing practicing before going to the real one!
heheeee

Cheap and good steamboattt


Later then headed to bishan active to just drink alittle sit talk play



UpPANTS! heee
This San ah... Nut cracker + coconut pie with whipcream and tartar sauce!
I took a nap cos I tired and this san ah..took a LAME pic of me sleeping and put in her blog saying Pig can sleep anywhere!
OMGOSH!!! SANNNNNNNNNN!
I going to SANNNN YOU ahhhh!
haaaaaaa

Sunny flowerrr


Lick it babyyyy!
hohoho
Till then...

No comments: