Monday, February 8, 2010

School UniformS! "Updated"

OH KAY! Blogging Time! DUI PU QI! - May You "Blog" Often" ah!

OH yesss...Blogger video streaming still having some probS right?Hmm...
Blogger still solving it still sooooo I shall not make any Pica-videos/+ for the timeee being!

OH yaaa...Before going onnnn and onnnnn with pictureS!
Since Mua current blog song is called School Uniforms by
The Wombats!
LETS DISCUSS ABOUT SCHOOL UNIFORMS!
WoOts! Miss wearing them anot!
I THINK THEY ARE LIKE DAM NICE LORX!
OF COURSE IT MUSTN'T LOOK HOTZ ON ME! BUT WHO ELSE!?!
HOHOHO!
And I asked someone on MSN to tell me the
Top 5exY schools uniforms!
That looks very HOTz!
Hotz?! Wait...Who wears it! Guy or Girl? HMM!
If your a guy then think of girl lor!
If your a girl then think of guy lorx!
If you Gay or Lesbian THEN think of ME! LOL!!! JKJK!!!
Hmm...I cannot say the Names of the school "Directly" here as maybe ( I feel ) its kind of "=.=@!" saying it here but...I hint you the schools here!
Said from he/she in Msn ( Didn't allow me to upload the convo here ) :(!

HOWEVER IF YOU READ CAREFULLY STARTING FROM HERE!
THE TOP 3 SCHOOLS SAID FROM HE/SHE STATED!

"Updated" I have made it easier to spot for those who told me they dont know still =.=@!

Cos la! All uniforms are equally good right? As long
He or she look good in it right?!
In school or anywhere, uniforms are great lor! People like
Jeremy(Me) may not LOOK SO GOOD IN ONE?!

Read out more about Uniforms!!! THEY MUST NEVER be taken as
Junk cos you must be proud wearing it RIGHT?! Thats what
Singaporeans think?! Hmmm

So! ME=> JEREMY says that
Any uniforms look great! So if you have anything to say to
Jeremy ( ME ) about which uniforms look nicer just type in the
Chat box on the right Okay!


HAHAAH! Can you read?! Its dam obvious!
But no PROOF I SAID OKAY! HEHE!
Hohoho! And Those 3 schools are not my choices but I think its HOTZ! BABY@!
Actually got 5 but I lazy type 2 more! Not easy to WRITE MOSSY CODE Lei!

"Updated" WA LA! IN Mua OH PIN ION!
WHITLEY GIRLS!!!!!!!
Muahaha! NICE RIGHT?! WHITLEY FOR THE WIN?!

Many thanks to EGG NEST! I mean AGNES for giving Mua this Picture!

If you duNo who Egg nest is from the picture! Below is Agnes!

THANKS AGNES!

Actually wanted to put photos of different school uniforms but

Mua think its too
CHE COO PEK! " Pervert" SOOOO?!

Sorryyyyyyyyyy!

Perverts:" Awwwwww :(! "

haha!

Okay back to Usual Blogging!
Last Week I change new phone! From My W705 to Aino!!!
Sad leh! My W705 hold quite alot of memories actually...from snapping many pictures to lossing my phone for few days and...and...yea...
It was A BOOMZ having you W705! Love you! TAKE CARE " Traded-in for $200" LOL!
Now using Aino! With 8.1 M.P! Can take better quality PicZ!

Thats Aino there but its a model phone in that pic
Woots This picture I look like I wore earringS!
SHOULD I SHOULD I! Hmm =.=@!
And and I went for a hair cut recently! SADDED!
FASTER BE LONGER FOR CNY!
SOBXXXX :(!
And yesss the pictures above and below taken with Mua new phone!
AinooOOoOOOooo!




Xuan adoring her LAST TIME PHOTO!


Muahx!


Late night Supper with Sis 0.o!


Mel bought me Q to drink!
WootZ! But I drink like Half only =.=@!
And yeash this IS Matthew! Wait..he is called
Matthew Leu?
or Matthew Buff?
Go his blog ( At Mua Linkz ) see more!


Pop POP!


Alright! Stop HERE! IF NOT GO ON AND ON AND ON!
Right... CNY is coming! Reason to be HAPPY FOR :)!
And well as Valentine's Day...yea...



If only there was you...

Till then...

No comments: