Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fairwell Rocketship...

Bye bye Aii NOOOOOOOOO!

Recently lets seeeeeee, went to IT FAIR with mel mel to search for the best offer of ItoucheS there!
Actually IT fair dont really give really OMGOSH offer for ItoucheS leh, maybe throwing in a casing and screen protector more 0.o!
In the end got a 32G Itouch, quite satisfied with it so far!
PLAY ZOMBIE FARM! :)!
Oh at IT fair Spotted afew people!
Seeing IVAN SCAM PEOPLE in LAPTOPS! "JK"
When I saw him talking to 2 Indians saying Okay la I throw in this and that la okay?
IVAN! YOU REALLY GOT THROW IN EXTRA THINGS MEH!
HAHAHAAH!

nOW Shall say why MY NPHONE!

IS BETTER THAN IPHONE!

I CAN TALK ON THE PHONE AND SURF THE WEB AT THE SAME TIME!

I CAN TAKE PICTURES/VIDEOS AND LISTEN TO MUSIC ON THE GOOO!

I CAN TALK TO 1 GIRL and MSN 1 GIRL AT THE SAME TIME! ( LOL!)

Okay I am just being Sourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I wish I got an Iphone :(!

But without renewing a Plan would cost me $1K+ leh! Too EX FOR ME!

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And My "Free" Nokia phone is giving me troubles tooooooo =.=@!

Ohhhh 2 shows watched

ALICE IN WONDER LAND!

Ok la you like Alice going to some land then watch lor! heheeee

Nice Showww just that Somehow you MAY forget the show quickly

GREEN ZONE!

You like Black hawk down you would like this too?

BUT THE SHOW IS like...Waaaa waaa WTF...WTH...OMGOSH.....Ending is WTFX100

Good show tooooooo

-------------------------

Alright went fishing recently, not AS COOLZ as last time cos total we only caught 30+ same kind of fish =.=@!

But still more of talking than fishingZ

Hmm let the pictures talk alrightZ






Walk walk walk
FINALLY I SEE THE JETTY@!








OH YA before you think I am G@Y!
I AM NOT OKAY!
BeCOS Ang Ang and I entangled the fishing line
then I use Mua hands to hold/roll up the line so it made me look G@Y
You cant see the fishing line cos its toooo thinnnnn



Yummy dinner!


:)!
Oh yaa...Subway said they would call me...but in the end....No callllllllllllllllllllll!
I am like so SADED lor!
I want tryout there in Subway but they give me many No chanceS :(!
Nvmmmm!
Tmr Me and Ang Ang going to work for Mua Auntie doing some Stock counting!
Better than NUTING!
Okayyyyyyyyyyyy
Muahx and kisses!
Till then...

No comments: