Friday, March 12, 2010

Officially Missing You...

The shortest word I know is "I".
the sweetest word I know is "love",
and the one I'll never forget is "you".

--------------------------------------------------

Yea blogged AGAIN!

Okok 2nd Week of Holidays and I am looking for Jobs
Actually more of waiting for Subway Eat ABIT fresh to call me!
Weird right?! If I work at Subway F&B! Never tried such stuff before!
Only worked at Giant Promoter and CDC Admin workZ beforeee
Try try la! Hmm...if they don't call I shall learn driving bah 0.o!

Not long ago Xuan shared with me her loveD stalked People blogS!

From what she shared with Mua: Fairytale GUYs and Pretty LadyS

And soo she shared this picture with me in MSN and I saved IT! MUAHAHA!

Then then Suddenly I Realise Xuan old picture (Left) I have in my Lappy

and that girl she say sooooo pretty (Right)

Look alike right?!

Disclaimer! : Whoever that girl on the right!

I just put your picture up for Xuaner-eference

HAHAAH!
--------------------------------------------------

AND YA! You all know I just changed phone recently right from my W705 that got LOST then FOUND! Then traded in for Aino!

But...After very longy longy decision...I went to sell away the AinO for $360

WHY?! cos AINO IS SOOOOO LAGGY!

If you are searching for phones! I TELL YOU!

A I N O LAGS badly after holding pics and videos!

BUT AinO takes good pictures ba! 8.1Mp!

Now now with $360 I am either going to get an

Ipod NANO or Itouch!

See see which better baaaaaaa

Bye Aino :(
It was great using you so muchY!
TILL YOU LAG! LOLZ!
But still! Have fun with your 2nD Owner...
"Passed the phone to the Phone-MAN!"
and...
"CHA CHING"
$360
Lollllllllllllllllll!
----------------------------
Soooo this post holds my last pictures of using Aino to take!
The pictures all below are Mua Ainooooo PicS

My LAST Picture taken by Mua-self with Aino :(
Wednesday went for Guitar Clubbing




:)!
--------------------------------
And recently went for Night Cycling!
Only Ang Mel me Only
From Bishan We decided to cycle to Potong Pasir to
Agnes house! Since Mel mel got book to pass to herrr!
Soooo with Ang's Iphone WE PLAN THE ROUTE to her house!
And halfway heading there his Iphone Batt SLEEP LIAO! =.=@!
But still manage to get thereeeeeeeeeeee
Had to cross Bridge carrying our Bicycles =.=@!
Heavy!!!!!
Took some pictures!


:)!
Finally REACHED!
Waiting for Agnesssssssssssssssss

And POW! Agnes CAME RUNNING DOWN AND KISSed US!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
JKJK =.=@!
Soooooon sit talk till 2 to 3am+
Decided to cycle to Matthew houseee
No pictures taken thereee
Resting

Mel melz

Alrightz now its 4Am+ Again!
Alittle sleepy now 0.o!
BTW mua blog Song Officially Missing You Cover is
VERY VERY VERY NICE RIGHT?!
I love that song! But only Janice&Sonia Cover Only!
See the video okay!
Go see in youtube if you want a clearer view!

Love you all!
Muahx and Kisses!

Till then...

No comments: