Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ivan QueK-BOX Birthday!

Hey hey heyyyyyyyyyy!
Omgoshhhhhhhhhh!
Crap! I suddenly forgot what I want type here liao la!
Omgosh...Grrrrrrrrrrr.........

Ahh Nvm =.=@! Yeaaaa recently went celebrate Ivan's belated Birthday!
Decided to go KBox Intro-ed by Xuan and Terence Member CARD! Hohoho!
Yeaaaaaaa and Terence chose to give Ivan a Self-DeCO cake!
Great choice! AHAHHA!
Suppose to meet like 12 to 12.30 around there to make the cake!
But WOW?! XUAN CAME AT 1PM! =.=@!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
We are DECO-sPoiling the cake!!!
LOL!
Heee! Even wrote all of our names at the side of the cake leh!

Then Headed to K-Box!
Sing sing! Goodness XUAN sing really ZAI!
Act ONE HUMBLE ONLY! HAHHA!

Then =.=@! Ivan and Garry nut cracker + coconut with whipcream!
When got Emo song sing infront of me =.=@!

And Terence SUPER OLD NICE SONG!
I forgot the title! But nehh mind! GO XUAN blog at mua links to see!




After singing from like 2-7pm! Went to Fish & Co!



Wee chuan & Joanna AND I share 1 platter!
I LIKE LAMP POST LEH! Jkjk!
Both of them ACT SHY ONLY! Let me eat sooo much!

Comes Our Signature CAKE!
Ivan like trying to Smile after seeing it?!
Hehe! NOW YOU ALL KNOW AH! IF Someone brings you to
FISH&CO for your BIRTHDAY!
Just Get READY TO Stand on the CHAIR SOOOOOON :)!

Ivan's BD
Our SINGLES with him! lolz!
BUT MUA IS THE KAWAIIEST!
HEEEEEEEE!
Okay I 99% WILL blog again tmr!
COS I NOW LIKE TOTALLY BLURRRR LIAOZ!
Its 4am+ no wonder =.=@!
Muahx and nightssssssss

Till then...

No comments: