Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dancing in the Moonlight...

I am using all my energy to finish this Post...Too tired...I don't know why suddenly I got sick on Friday..I guess not drinking enough water bah...Really sorry to Clique for leaving halfway,I felt too sick to continue...I even overslept Bus 410 to Thomson Plaza...Then have to drag myself home...zzz

My fingers aches everytime I press a key...dam...
Ok I am being so Naggy =.=@!

After thinking for a long time...decided to put up this Cover video Up...Although I will lose face...this is a blog...Does not need to be formal to viewers...
If you wana Criticise me...just close this Blog and don't invent names in the Tagboard...
ok...

This Video is Dedicated to Patricia!
If you are not Patricia , don't click it? Yea yea...as if you will =.=@!
This song is I will follow you into the dark
Just learned this song 1+2 days before making this Cover...Still not fully used to this song...Still need to see the chords and Lyrics still. And after my fever and sore throat is gone, I will make another one I guess...
For this video just leave the Music Player on Alright? haha...


I made many lyrics & some chords mistakes...
But still...Enjoy laughing =.=

Alright the below Pictures this week photos from early to latest order
I think...
And Nic ang ah..Scared me while I was walking pass Macs =.=@!
I was like WTH!
That that Guy above is Nic Ang's friend
Name: SAYANG!
I AM NOT G@Y but I think he quite Suaiii le...
haahahahah
A View above Nyp...
Xuan's Hello Kitty Thingy...
Ivan...
----------------------------
On Thursday was Terence Actual 21st Birthday!
Surprised him with a Cake AGAIN! hehe...

:)!

-------------------------------

Ghee Hoe & Nic lee...
----------------------------------
On Thursday after school had dinner with Patricia,Xuan and Bf...
Ate at Sumo House...

Played Open Numbers to clear the left over food.Wah..I so sian...Kept Losing =.=@!
All thanks to Kai Jian! Kept putting
50 50 50 50 50 =.=@!
haa...
Later went top floor for the Turning Machine...Xuan forced Patricia and I to turn for each other =.=
She got a Male Mouse
I got a Female Mouse
Then we Exchange..lol...
Later went to a Place Xuan intro..
Took this beancurd thingy...I must say...Really good!

Love the way they served the Beancurd...


Alright...below is a Video of 350+ Pictures we took on my lappy!
Very sorry to everyone...I am really too tired to make a Special video of it ...
Very sorry...
This video got no audio just All the pictures into a video...
Sorry....sigh...
Nevertheless just enjoy it still...
Zzz stupid sick feeling...Just go away...
Till then...

No comments: