Monday, October 5, 2009

At the Brim of Love...

Woah...I never felt so Sad just because of one reason...its just not fair.
Me sometimes being: Paranoid + Pessimistic = Sad


A slower reply : Sigh...
A short bitter reply : Hais...
No reply : tears rolling...


If Love kept me smiling even when I am tired...I guess I'm in Love...


Last week going outz + Guitar Club! 3-9pm ahhh! Going for Guitar Club is really tiring...Why? Cause playing the guitar is tiring! haha...


Alright...the below pictures are some events last week...
Did this thingy!
Matthew will be so happy!
Nic lee and Kaying.
Played Pool...
Prawning

Would you look at our catch!
Mua...the best fire starter thingy!


0.o!

Gh "Stares at mua"
----------------------------------------------------
This was on Mooncake festival..had fun eating MooncakeZs...

Happy Mooncake to Us!

Yea...this is Melvin's new Pet!
Currently her name is Tipsy.
Mel mel...
Pam pam...
Steph steph...
Kept Promising them Next week go out together, but when next week comes...say next week again. Sorry...this coming week I shall make sure We go out alright? Muahx!
This post is so not exciting at all =.=@!
Especially when I'm down and still blogging...
Shall make sure next week post wouldn't be boring...
Why am I sad? I don't know actually
No point chasing someone who has no feelings for you right?
I kept pushing on but...
Maybe I am not good enough...for you
I will always be there when you need me alright?
Till then...

No comments: