Monday, October 19, 2009

Simply You & Me...

Xuan@!

Wah...First day of School - of 2nd Semester!

Was kind of tired cos not used to waking up at 8am out of a sudden! But would get used to it slowly again ba!

Seen some new modules so far! Not easy =.=@! but interesting?! 0.o!

Hmm...Today after class waited for Patricia to end(At 6pm) then "Pei'ed her to Novena to get stuff! Then send her home! ahaha! Dam funny! Before/After leaving...She was dam scared I would get lost!!! hahaha!

To YOU! : Thanks for WORRYING! Lol!
Made me laugh actually !

Then went to find Melvin&Nic Lee just to pass Calculator =.=@!
Walked around then headed back home...

This is a tiny post! Why blog?! Pat ask me to! lolz! maybe I will edit this post once Mua got more stuff to say!

Oh ya, you all SEE SEE SEE NEVER TAG!
TODAY AT COMPUTER LAB ALL GO SEE BLOG NEVER TAG!
STARTING FROM NOW I ADDED FINE LIAO!
TAG!!!

Love You All!
Muahx Muahx Kisses Kisses Hugh Hug!

Till then...

No comments: