Saturday, October 31, 2009

Me + Vampire = Jerampire!

Hmm...feeling much better from the fever I had, just left with some Coughing...faster recover! So can record more funny-crappy Song Covers! hehe!

Lets see...last week wasn't soOo smooth , miss communication here and there =.=@!
Nvm to "all" We all stumble obstacles in our daily lives, just needa handle it Properly I guess 0.o!

Alright...! Last Week Mua putted on some Halloween make-up!
Instead of looking like some vampire or scary person...it seems I looked more G@Y !!! Lolz!
-
The Scary Ingredients!

1 Eye liner & 1 Red Lipstick!
WAAA LAAA!
Jerampire!!!

Below is behind the Scene of the Jerampire!

Ya..Thanks Xuan for doing the Vampire EyeZ!

Thanks Ivan too! For giving me Lady Gaga-like lips 0.o!

Done! Ewwww lol!
It was either so GOOD or BAD that one of my Module teacher wants to take a picture of Me!
But nonono! Too Pai seh to let her take a pic of Mua!
---
Let see who I scared in school...hmm..They asked me to stare at Guys and see their Reaction! Woah...I don't need to look at people...People STARE AT ME!
Scary leh...while walking pass places people just 0.o! at ME!
And Best of all...I saw Nic Ang! I quickly ran and HUG HIM!!! Finally Mua turn to scare him...BUT NONONO he clams he don't recognise ME! WAAAA SOOOO SADDDD!!! hahahah!

While going out of school, bump into Steph steph!!!
Wa..she said I look CREEPY so must take a Picture together lol!
-----------------------------
The thing I will remember for this Halloween is...Instead of scaring those Young Primary School children...They took Pictures of me with their Camera Phones while I didn't notice! Wa..so sad right :(! I though I can RRRRAAAAGGHHH them...
Ohhh..ya..While walking out of the toliet in Amk hub, got this child so young just look at me and laugh! OMFG! So Depressing!!!
This is called - Failed Halloween =.=@!
Sianz...
At least I tried!!! lol...
This 2 Pictures are just taken for fun...
When a Vampire feels HornEY?
=.=@!

Raaagghhhh!
I WILL BITE! UMMMMMM!!!
----------------
Below are some pictures last week...
Hey...I think I am G@Y...
Terence & Ivan
WTF!?!?!?!?!?????!? haha...
Ivan's MacDonald Arrow


Zhi Pai-ed on Xuan's Phone!
Muhaahah!
0.o!
Love is like playing with fire...just that its not fire...LOL?!
LAMEEE!
Alright....Next post shall be more Interesting alright?!

Love you all!
Muachx muachx Kisses kisses Hughy hug!

Till then...

No comments: