Sunday, May 10, 2009

=.=@!

This is a very EARLY "Am" Post! Shall make it Quick...

Thz! Mr Ang! For this pics if not I wouldn't be updating at all...

U turn me OnZ!

When you tell them got Raagghh!

Both of them will look! LOL! JKJK

Wished I sit infront of Xuan lor!

If you ask why? You must not be a guy =.=@!
Hahaha
"Edited" Please LA! Look at the Background !!!
"=.=@!" to those who said was Xuan...

Aiyoh! Eat cheap food also must group-hore!
But for MemoryZ bah!
This is dedicated to our xuannnnnnnnn!
Why? If you see her Blog Display Picture...
Well...You get the idea la 0.o!

Hmm...Had my first SENIOR Guitar thingy!Muahahaha! Quite friendly people there, so friendly till it is sooo scary! Lolz! I don't think I should be in the Senior category le! The first music ensemble song is Sous Le Ciel De Paris, and is O-M-GLY hard! But its so beautiful when you play in a Group!

-

AnywayZ I have been feeling kinda weird...Its like the usual sense of regret again...I think I need someone to wake me up by Slapping me real hard or someone giving me the Sweetest Kiss!

Alright.

-

Till Then...

No comments: