Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bloggy!

Couple PicZ FTW :) !
Nicholas & Kaying!
Some names in case you need 1 DAY! Lolz!
Nickay or Lasying
(Boy / Girl )

Alright People! Last week was Okay okay...

Celebrated Kelvin's Birthday last weeky! Woah I tell you!
When we were singing happy birthday song! THE WHOLE SOUTH CANTEEN WAS LIKE SINGING ALONG and Finished off with clapping and maybe some screaming!

Never-ever trust people behind you!


Results? OWNZ! Lolz!
Went to Waraku for dinner!

Go to Su Xuan Blog (At My Links)

To see much more detailed stuff!

Also,don't believe what she said about me!

This Xuan xuan ah =.=!

0.o!



Hmm! Missed my guitar club session for the birthday :( ! Hope the people there won't Kill me! Sorry! Anywayz! Waaa! Tomorrow got presentation which is advertising yourself! Lolz!

-

But the worst is! Seriously, I am threatened to ask"her"for her number if not I have to give the whole class $10!EACH! Why ME! O-M-G! Deadline is tmr"Monday to Friday"!

I have to carefully choose the date! Omg!!!

-

Ah...May I have the Gutz tooooo...

-

Till Then...


1 comment:

Kevlin said...

heys we didnt threaten eu lor, say so yaaself