Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why can't I...

Darn...! I failed to ask! OMG! Luckily don't need to give 10buckys to them...

AnywayZ.Last week was dam ##$$%% I did not study for the E-Quiz Maths thing which resulted in =.=@!...

Ah...Nvm let this post be a normal one...


Ha!
Terence!
I don't know why but I will not delete this pic!
Hahaha!
Who guess right gets a SweetZ! Lolz!
Went to kelong Again =.=
But now with my Sis-ty

What can I say...LOL!
Is not the person inside!
BUT the person that take it!

Should I let it go? Hmm...

AlrightZ,fishing this time round was alittle fun-ner! Cos the amount of fishes I caught was around 30+ for only half a day only!!! But sadly,no special fish caught :(! Only weird one was trying to scoop up a jellyfish with a hook =.=!

-

The worst was!... A Super duper BIG BUMBER BEE was Like ^&%$*#(@ Close to stinging ME! WAA! I think some people were laughing at me! Cos once I hear the thingy buzzing beside me I FREAK OUT! and run 100km/h Away!

Not funny! Its like Bigger then cockroach and can fly!

Its Like 1 BIG BIG FLYING BULLET! That will Poke anyone!

-

Alright.Nothing to say now...

Next week if I still don't talk to ''Her" I think I will be Emo forever liaoZ...

-

Till Then...

No comments: