Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Formalities ActionZ !

Woah...manZ! I think I got Owned at my first presentation lor! Its more like,talking in a room full of "Raaggghh" people! (''Stumbling on words")


AnywayZ! As we need someone to help us take photo after lecture...OUT OF LIKE sooo many people to ask, Yeo Su XUAN especially selected THAT girl to help us TAKE...=.=
That girl is from our same course but dif class only...
Xuan Only want to disturb only =.=!


And ah...after taking some photos...THE WHOLE CLASS was like forcing me to take a picture with "HER"! I WAS LIKE OMG@?
AnywayZ didn't take in the end because its like so weird LA! Woah its like...UNEXPLAINABLE FEELING! But...oh well. Kind Of Regretted it! LOL! JKJK!

Thanks TO MANY, now my chances of 1% became 0% liao! GREAT =.=@!
THANKS SO MUCH =.=@!




Waaa...I wanted to stand up straight so I look TALL

but later cover people faces :(!

Same to this!!! :(!

Xuan always love pictures =.=!

Jay Chou & Da Chaw Pao!

OH! Yes...This facebook game Called Restaurant city is like the IN-Thingy for US!

YOU SHOULD TRY THAT GAME!

Its like a time machine when you play that game!


Raggghhhhh!

AlrightZ...Example today after a lecture end, while our group almost leaving the room. 2 guys quickly asked for Su Xuan Handphone Number! But she didn't hear and walked out... Then I wondered...Is that how I should approach people too? Hmm....

May I have gutZ to approch her 1 day...

Till then...

No comments: