Saturday, May 2, 2009

BOSSA BALL ! ! !

I shall try to blog every week or as much as possible!

Then next time like 10years later...(27)Years Old, then I will look back,and see Wow I am like that ah!? Hehe!


Xuan Help me Cam-hore le!

Or Maybe She just advertising her

Pinky Watch =.=!

Went for Guitar Club Orientation!
Almost Slept as I though have to come early!

Waited Really long but was Worth it...
After the Concert,headed for the Scary Guitar Interview!

Type 1:Guitar Ensemble

Type 2: Guitar Playing and Singing

Type 3:Guitar Soloing

Went to this Assisi Hospice Charity Fun Carnival held at St Joseph Institution (SJI)

So many "Rrraaagghh" people!

Even ask us to buy Cookies :) ! haha!


BOSSA BALL Introduced by Ivan! THANK YOU!!!


It was REALLY fun!

Played With Some JC People!


I Tell you! The Guys are like Dam Good


So We tried to Target the Girls! YEA BabyZ!



Ready? Get Set!


JumpZ !

I tell you! BOSSA BALL is like the funnest game in the world! The whole court is those expanded Air Bag and you can jump like Super Mario around the Court! How to play? 2 Groups of 5 people,almost like Beach Ball but you can USE ANY PART of YA BODAYZ to hit the Ball! This Game Require alot of team work and you can pass to your Teammates up to 7 or 8 Times! LOL!

AnywayZ...I was informed by guitar club that I am shifted to Senior Ensemble!!! Don't need to take any Lessons! OMG! I am like half Happy and half sad...Because Only 3 People Made it to Senior Group which I am inside ''Muahahaha" lolz! I would not be with the majority of the people taking the lessons :( ! = Cannot meet ''new'' people...Zzzzz

Go to http://www.nyp-gc.blogspot.com/ to see the 3 names ONLY!

But I have a feeling it gona be really tough...Try try bah!

Till then...

No comments: