Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PokemonZ?

HeyZ people!

Waa...Feel so sad again :( ...Maybe I am just not good enough for you yet...Nvm...Continue to see what awaits me...

I dug out this 2 long ago pictures of Stephanie and Me when we still in Whitley last timeZ!
Very cute Worhx leh! Don't you find Us a CutieZ? LOL!
At least I got something to blog about! hehe!
This I think was Sec 3!
This was during night study for O levels!
And this is this Year Picture!
Both of us Look like Couple worhx right :) ? !
We are Both In NYP TOO!
WHAT CAN THAT MEANZ!?!?
Stay tune to find out! LOLZ! jkjk!
We are just friends only =.=@!
-----------------------------------
Alright this are some RandomZ photos from last week!
HotZ and NerdyZ!


Nic Ang Pose !?!?
lolz!
People: V 0.o V
Nic ang: Vv o.o V
CoolZ!
And This...I did this in 3mins!
As an Apology for calling Cressilda as "San San"! Lolz!
I did this nice little 3 into 1 photo thingy! :) !
Hope you like it Cressilda!

AlrightZ!
A Video of another Cover gonna be up by this or next week!
Anberlin - Unwinding Cable Car
Duffy - Mercy
Or A song Tag by you at the Taggy BoardZ!
But must be a Coverable Song laZ!

Can you feel how I feel about you? All this while...are you just testing me or toying with me or are you avoiding me? I rather you String me with every vocabulary you have rather than ignoring me...
It hurts...rather...badly actually.
Till then...

No comments: