Monday, September 14, 2009

1 2 3 4 - I Love you!

Okok...Feeling better Now!!!

Alright...for not blogging on time last week! I shall blog now at 3am+!

As Penalty? lolz!

Yea...I made a video of Keith, Melvin and ME!

Doing a cover 1234 from Plain White T's!

Nice right!?

Wait you haven't watch yet! So watch it NOW!

As Usual! Pause the Music Player at the bottom right area!

For Best Viewing PLEASURE BABYZ! LET IT LOAD FIRST =.=@!

FOR Best Hearing PLEASURE BABYZ! PUT ON EARPHONES =.=@!

FOR BOTH MAXIMUM PLEASURE!

Contact Me : We WILL COME PLAY FOR YOU LIVE!!!

hehe!!!

Melvin / Main Vocalist / Guitar Rythm.

Keith / Sub Vocalist /

Jeremy / Guitar Solo /

WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO OKAY :) !

Must See how I edit the last part :) !

I say again! This is not the Finalise Cover yet!!!

WHY? Because We just learned this song Recently only!

Like 1 or 2 Days ago + without Practicing much at all!

+ My Guitar Solo wasn't 100% + Melvin refuses to sing 100% too!

hahaha!

This Video doesn't make you laugh but makes you happy still!

I guess?

After Watching Please TAG MY TAGBOARD!

I noticed there's a number of people who View but don't TAG WHY!?

VIEW BUT DON'T TAG = STALKING! AHHH! 0.o!

lol...kk

Next post shall be the 2 in 1 fishing post! Alot of pictures and videos to put!

Hmm...I skipped 3-5 Guitar Club Practices! This is BAD!

Have to go tmr liao!!! Ahhh!!! If not I will be KILLED by my Guitar mates! LOLOL!

Its 3-9Pm tmr!!! So long right!?!?

PROVE? Check THIS!

http://nyp-gc.blogspot.com/ !!!

AlrightZ!!!

Love you much much!!!

Till then...

No comments: