Friday, September 18, 2009

Touristing!

Just came back from Working you know! hehe!
Its Only like a 1 day work then no more liaoZ! (5-6.30pm) only! LOL!
What Job I Did!?
Its...
TOP SECRETZ!

Seriously!

I signed 2 Documents not to tell anyone this you know!!!

But the documents didn't say cannot give Clue you KNOW!

What Job I did!?

Tune in to AXN channel

And watch some kind of Magician show!

AND YOU WILL SEE!!! ______ lolz!

--------------------------------------------------


Yea...When I was walking around the Museum...1 Guy in Black Suit Stopped me leh!

He said like "Hey, do you know where you are going? "

Then I said DUH!? Lolz! No la! I said " Think so... "

Then he said he thought I was a Korean guy unsure of directions!

KOREAN WORHX!!! Really meh!? I LOVE IT! OOOH OOHHH!

While getting ready for the filming...Got no Mirror in the Museum

So got to take a photo of myself to see if I look

HotZ anot! Lolz =.=@!

Nice Right!

Yoo PeopleZ!

AlrightZ this was yesterday or yesterday yesterday!
Followed Melvin to take Pictures for his Photo Project thingy...
WaS quite fun le!
Cos I have never been to these places "taken below" before!
Or as long as I can remember...
We visited Esplanade " Been before "
But then Walk from there to the Merlion " First time! "
Then to Clarke Quay " Many areas First time! "
Walk walk walk! Snap snap snap!
And so...Caammy Whory!!!
Woo! Like some Tourists leh! haha!
0.o!


Merlion!
Snap snap snap!
This are only the Brim of Melvin's work!

NiceZ?

There's a Reason to Everything...
Whats the Reason of me Loving you?
...

Till then...

No comments: