Saturday, September 26, 2009

Simple as that again.

Not Everyone is a Fucker alright...At the 5th day the Taxi Company called me to collect my phone...Really shocked,not really happy as I thought though.Because I treated this as a Stepping Stone, but...nehh! I got back my Pictures and Videos! Thats one thing I am Glad...They turned off my Phone which explains why I couldn't call back...

What happened? The Taxi Uncle found the Phone while Changing Shift at the Premier Taxi Company then he passed the phone to the Company before going off. My phone was turned off (Don't know why). Looks like the reporting of my lost phone did work after all.
May God bless the Taxi Uncle in many ways!

W705 : Oops! Looks like I gonna use you again!!! :) !
Oh yes...Went fishing yesterday again and it was the most OMFG coolest ever!
Need to upload the Cressilda Fishing first then the OMFG coolest ever one! Alot to blog...Shall blog everything at Sunday.

Oh...Today We talked alot of Naughty dirty things ah...Naughty naughty ah!


Whats Your Fetish eh?

Till Mua Dirty Secret then...

No comments: