Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple as that.

Dear Jeremy just lost his fucking phone in a fucking taxi but of course its his fucking fault for not being fucking careful...however...the fucking guy who fucking took the fucking phone is a fucker who turned off the fucking phone as you know why the fuck he did that. This shows there are fuck-up People living here...Simple as that...Hope that person who stole the fucking phone better be fucking Lucky for now only...

I am not fucking sad losing a $400-500 phone...Its what the fuck is inside the fucking phone, I need all the Pictures and videos ( Private or not ) as they hold memories inside it...Hope that fucking asshole don't read the fucking Messages or I pray he/she shall have the most fucked up life ever.

Not point cursing here anyway...phone won't fly back to me...
Fuck-Up life la...Those of you who are happy that I lost my phone...its your time to laugh...
Victim:W705 Phone...Thanks for being with me for only 1-2Months+...You Served me well...Hope you fucking detonate in that guy's face...Its okay..maybe that fucking asshole needed it more than me?
Shall take it as a blessing in Disguise...
Nvm...Tmr going fishing to clear that fucking incident...
Till then...

No comments: