Sunday, September 27, 2009

The OMFG Fishing ever!!!

YoZ People!
Yoo!
Hey People!
Heyyy!
I Love you People!
Lameee...


Right...AlrightZ! Alot of things happened lately...Getting back my phone after losing it for 5 days! Gone fishing so many times already...Going for my Guitar Club thingy...Phew...
Woah...Now I am so Black/Tanned!!! But I still look Hotz! haha!

Okay this is one of the many fishing trips at East Coast
Was so Sick...but WA! When Keith Said:

" Hais...Lets hope next Thursday will be fine :( ..."
I FELT LIKE =.=@! You know!

Made me feel so bad if the plan was cancelled...so in the end I had to go...

BUT...
THIS.
IS.
SO FAR.
THE.
COOLEST TRIP.
EVER!
-
We fished at East Coast from Morning to next morning!
(9+am to 12+am)!
Too Sunny Weather but its alrightZ as long We are Catching!!!
:)!


This Picture looks really _____!
Haha! Just look at Pearleen's Expression!

Mua setting up the RodZ!


WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!
Ahh!
This is what I call...
FISHING!!!

The Fish was like
"ArhhhhhhhHhhHHh!"

Couple Shot Worhx!
Headed to the Hawker Centre to eat before setting off to night fishing!

Keith took an Emo ShotZ of Mua!
Headed Out!
This time round...I Helped Nic Ang to put bait nicely YOU KNOW!
Put Such in a Way that...The fish want bite sure bite HOOK LEH!
And Less then 5mins in the water...
OMFG!
Nic Ang Caught a Big Cool fish!
Don't know the name...
So We called it Handsome Fish!
But that Handsome Fish STANK badly!
Like it never Bath For SO LONG@!

Me : Nic Ang!
Me "Hold it"
Ang : YUACHX WORHX!!!!
lol!
So in the end Took with him :) !
--------------
Then...I helped Keith put bait for night fishing...
And Less than 10 mins!
Keith Pulled Up...and...OMFG!
STING RAY!!!!!!
Not big but still a Sting Ray!
And after awhile...
I HELPED HIM PUT BAIT AGAIN and...
Keith Caught another Fish!

Some Nice Looking Fishes!
While going off, packed those fishes We can Eat only!
Groupy Shotz!
After that....We took a 6-Seater Taxi to Thomson area for
Prata House!
Had a Great meal then headed home.
This Fishing Trip was quite fun! Only if I was feeling a little better...It would be Perfect...
But still! Fun!!! Who want to come! Just Tell me!!!
More the Merrier! :)!
Okay...Tmr got Guitar Club from 3pm-9pm...
So long!!!!
Kept Asking Myself Why I Like You
Its just Me...
And I love you...
Till then...

No comments: