Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fishing was never better!

AlrightZ! Look! Its 3am+ again!
And I am still blogging leh! Must say thank you!
"Crowds" : Thannnnk YooooouuU !
Me : Far too kind...far too kind!
hahahah!
Thanks for the reviews of the Test run Cover of 1234! Glad it was fine!
If you want more videos then...TAG MORE!!! HAHAHA!
-
Okay...I wanted to put alot of pictures and afew videos!
BUT! It may be too messy + I don't wana Push the "1234" to the bottom!
--
OkayZ! This Fishing thingy happened last week...Was really fun!!!
Yea...Went fishing with Patricia! My Polymate!!!
Woah man...The Weather forcast said it would rain alittle...
BUT HENG AHHH!!! It was a Perfect Weather you know!
The only Bad thing was...WE SPENT 1HOUR 30mins to WALK FROM
MACDONALD TO THE JETTY!
IT WAS SOOOO FUUUNNNN THAT WE SHALL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!
HAHAHAHH!
Remember ah! If you ever need to go to the Jetty from Macs!
Please be prepared for the SUPER DUPER LONG WALK!
-
Starting, We used the Sotong I bought but only caught 2 fishes only!!!
Then later On...1 uncle saw HOW "GOOD" WE WERE!
And So...He passed us some Prawn bait...And...OMGLY!
We Caught alot more fishes alright!!!
And So...I gonna Blog about this fish!
This is Called a " Helicopter Fish " Name gotten from the Uncle!
This Helicopter fish can Stand UPRIGHT! Without Me supporting it!
AMAZING RIGHT!?!?!?
" To any Animal Lovers " The fish was still alive even when We let it free!
:) !
JUST LOOK HOW CUTE/ADORABLE/COOLZ/ is this fish!
Helicopter Fish must be like...
" WTH@! YOU CATCH ME STILL WANT TORTURE ME "
*%(*&#(%&*(#$&*(#!
hahaa!
Then it Sang a Song...
" I'm going Home! To the place where I belong :) " !
But in our Ears its " Blobby Ba Bob Blog Blob Blobb "
(Fishy Language) hahaha!
After seeing the Helicopter Fish so sad...
We decided to let it go!
Take Care! Sobx Sobx...
lolz!
Yea...This was Before...
And After! Look at the fish in the middle!
Very WEIRD RIGHT!?!?!?

Yea...Took a picture before leaving.

YES This is what I wanna Show YOU!
The ART of Fishing from Patricia!
Art of Catching 2 Fishes in a Minute!
haha! Serious! I didn't edit the video!

Hmm...Basically it was a really fun trip I guess?
Putting aside the 1hour 30 mins walk! hahaha!
Let's see I think I only caught like 1 or 2 fishes only!
While Patricia Caught the REST!
Many much fishy skills I got to Learn from her! hehe!!!
=====================================

And the following day...NIGHT FISHING!
After fearing the 1hour 30mins walk experience!
Convinced them to take taxi to East Coast Food court!
To jetty: Only 15mins!
Had a quickly dinner before the long night!
Nic Ang eating Chicken while Pearleen eating WHAT!?!?!?
The WALK!
As soon as We reached...Keith and me...THE ProZ
Setting up the Fishing Thingys!
While Pearleen gets AMAZED!!!

Couple Shotx Worhx!
Melvin Caught a Fish WHILE KEITH CAUGHT WHAT!?!?
hahahaha!
Story Telling!
Ohh...ya..At around 2-3am I think...Suddenly
1 Malay Uncle Cycled around selling Nasi Lemak! OMG!
Then We shared 3 packets!

He even sold FAKE SARSI drinks for 50cents!
lolz!
Keith Catch!
And...Yes...Nic Ang helped to take a shot of me...
BUT He purposely focus the thingy on Pearleen!!!
Very Bad RIGHT!??!? hehe!
Jkjk! Is Accidentally!
Our Catch@!
Oh yes...I said I would put up a Prank Call I did in the night!
Due to some reasons! I cannot put it here! Very Sorry!
If you wana See more pictures, go to Melvin's Blog!( At my links )
Alrightz! I have been blogging very often liao ah!
Please continue to Rate the 1234 Cover by Tagging/Msning Me!
Love you guys Muaxhxx!
Till then...

No comments: