Sunday, September 13, 2009

Always happy for you...always......

Right...I am really like dam Sorry for not blogging at least 2 or 3 times this week as promised from the previous Post :(!
Really drained out from the overnight fishing and other stuff! Now not feeling at 100% yet...
Alrightz! This Post is about Gabriel and Wee Chuan 21st and 19th Birthdays! Woohoo!
Yea...had the Celebration over at Sakura buffet thingy!
And with our Math's Lecturer!
The thing is...She treated all of Us for the Buffet!!!
How Cool lor ! "cough Expensive cough" is that!!!

This was before We headed to Sakura...Wee Chuan holding the present but both of them don't know its who's one yetz!
Gabriel also holding the Present tooZ
Me & ZQ holding all the presents! You know!
Wait! I am not that small ah! Is the incline stairway thingy!

Woah manZ! When we got in! I couldn't stop kissing XUAN!
Its Better then the BUFFET! LOLZ! KK I AM JOKING!
The middle person is our Math's Lecturer!
:) !
AlrightZ! After Eating much food...ZQ brought in the cake manZ!
SO Big!

Of CourseZ! What Birthday without the Presents Man!!!
Gab got a Keychain and a Sports Shoe while WC got a Guitar with a BAG for it?
Lolz!
Groupy Shot!




Woah...I am like so UnWell while typing now............ =.=@!

Alright!!! Let's See... today went for Guitar Exam which ended sadly for me! Woah...Panicked alot! Cos in the room there was 2 Judges ...they looked at me like my Guitar got bomb like that! Ohh...Side reading was very bad! 30seconds to read then play! + I was so tired and like sick! So...Yea :( ! Nvm la I don't wana show them my Skill :) !

---

Since I am blogging...Check out Facebook for My Primary School tiny gathering if you want...Basically just ate at sakue sushi and talk talk and talk! Everyone really look so much Dif!!! Nothing Much ba...Will blog on the next outing which is K-Box I think...hehe...

---

AlrightZ! Once I feel better, I gonna post 2 Post in 1 post! One is Fishing and another one is fishing too! lolz And...I will try to make that post cool one alright? Hmm...to make up for not blogging much...I gonna put a video of a FAILED PRANK CALL I Made! Let you laugh at me alrightz?

---

Miss you much much!

Muaxhx Muaxhx Kisses Kisses Hugh Hugh

Till then...

No comments: